28 November 2011

Paint Splatter Nails!

Hi Guys, so I did this Design on my nails and I thought I would show you how i got my Paint Splatter Nails
 
What you will need:
A base coat :Pratically Perfect No7
White Nail Polish: Marks and Spencer- Bright White Tip
4 Colours of your choice
I chose:
MUA Nail Polish in Shade 9 Blue
Green Sample from Magazine
Collection 2000: 325Nudge Nudge!
Primark: Red Nail Polish

Tools:
Large Dotting Tool.- I used then end of a make-up brush.

Cocktail stick or Toothpick








First you need to apply a Base Coat


Next you need to paint your Nails white.



Make sure you do about 2 coats to get a opaque white colour.



Make sure Nails are fully dry. Then use your dotting tool and make a blob in one corner using your colour of choice. Whilst dry, get your cocktail stick and use a flicking motion from inside to out in a splat shape. Also add some dots to make it look realistic.

Do the same with the other colours.

A repeat the process

Until all four corners are filled with splats
I tried another Colour Combo.

I used:
Collection 2000- 325 Nudge Nudge!
MUA Shade 9 Blue
Collection 2000 33 Button Moon
Collection 2000 48 Candy Floss











 Hope you enjoyed!
Go out and do your Nails!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?