15 December 2011

How-to make Lip Scrubs!

I made these last weekend for my friends for christmas, I also made one for myself and tested it out and they work wonders and they make you lips soo soft. So heres how I made them.




Equipment:
A bowl
Spoons
Tea spoon or Measuring spoon

Ingredients:
Sugar
Oilve Oil (Must NOT be sunflower or veg)
Honey
A Flavouring
I used the juice of an Orange (you could vanilla essence or almond)

You just mix them altogether sometimes it all depends on how much you wnat to make and what you want the consistency to be like!

If you try this out please email me and pic and tell me whether your lips felt soft also after apply lip balm x


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?