16 January 2012

TAG: 40 beauty questions

SKINCARE:
-How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice
-What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo) dry
-What is your current facial wash? superdrug
-Do you exfoliate? No
-What brand do you mostly use? simple
-What moisturizer do you use? simple
-Do you have freckles? Yes
-Do you use eye-cream? No
-Do you or did you have acne-prone skin? No


MAKE-UP:
-What foundation do you use? Miss Sporty Matte Foundation
-How about conceler? Miss Sporty
-Do you know your undertone colour? Don't know
-What brand of mascara do you use? I use a lot of Rimmel I love my glam eyes one !
-Sephora or MAC? MAC
-Do you have a MAC-pro card? Nope, and I have no idea what it is either!
-What make-up tools do you use? Brushes
-Do you use a primer for your eyes? Nope but I want to get an elf one my firend (izzy) says its good x
-For the face? No
-What is your favorite eyeshadow? Elf palette although glitter does fall out that why i need an eye primer
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? If I use any it would probably be a pencil eyeliner but I want to try out felt tip
-How often do you poke your eye with an eyeliner pencil? Never actually, more with a mascara wand!
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadow? No idea what that is...:/
-Do you use mineral make-up? No
-What's your favorite lipstick? Classy by Elf
-How about lipgloss? Natural Collection clear in vanilla
-What is your favorite blush? Pink Cloud by Natural Collection
-Do you buy make-up on Ebay? No, but have thought about it...
-Do you like drugstore make-up? Yes
-Do you go to CCO'S? Nope where is that??
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Nope didn't even know there was. I just get tips from friends and tryout stuff in my own time might call it a hobby?
-Are you clumsy in putting on make-up? Sometimes!
-Name a make-up crime that you hate? Foundation lips , Orange foundation
-Do you like colourful shades of make-up? I prefer natural shades unless your are going on a night out.
-Which celebrity always has great make-up? Selena gomez
-If you could leave the house with only one make-up item, foundation
-Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on? Yes
-Do you think you look good even without any make-up on? I think I look better with make-up on than not!
-In your opinion what is the best make-up line? Urm...thats hard! Either ELF or Collection 2000
-What do you think of make-up? I think its a great way of making yourself feel more confident and look better!







Thanks for Reading remember to follow!!

Love Emily xx

2 comments:

  1. I've given you the 'liebster blog award'! Please could you check out my post on it for details! :-)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?