28 February 2012

February Favourites

So here as promised my February faves...


Mango Body Butter (smells amazing), Natural Collection Mango and Papaya Body Spray

Natural Collection Blusher in Pink Cloud, Rimmel London Day 2 Night Mascara


Non beauty related faves:
I've always wanted to do this, if you would like this sort of thing comment below I would love it :)


Favourite Book:The Hunger games books,  please go over and read  Izzy's post on it for more info.


Favourite Songs:
1.Domino- Jessie J
2.One Thing- One Direction
3.We Own the Night- Selena Gomez feat. Pixie Lott
4.Paradise- ColdPlay
5.Warzone- The Wanted


Favourite Food:
Carrot and Cucumber with mayo yum! x




Love Emily x
(name one thing you have been liking this month in the comments box down below could be beauty related or not) x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?