16 March 2012

My Favourite Nail Polishes!

Hello, so here are my spring nail polishes, I am quite into pastels and bright colours in spring (are you?) Anyway, I absolutely love nail polish, but these colours I don't think are really the ones to wear in winter.






L-R MUA Shade 15, MUA Shade 12, MUA Shade 9
I think I have a little big obsession with nail polish than I do with make-up and these beauty's well you can't go wrong they come at only a small fortune for a burst of colour, I can't believe these are a £1 it is amazing value and the polish itself it very good too it lasts about 4 days,  it doesn't chip that easierly and you only needs 2 coats and it dries quite quickly I think I have maybe 3 more of these but I have to recommend that you go out and buy one of these as you won't regret it I am sure!


L-R Max Factor Diva Coral, Primark Mint Green


Love the orange it is really bright which I like and also love the green although the consistency is runny. 




Beauty UK 
love this colour too so girly and pretty it is just a simple pink and I love it to bits!


So that's it hope you enjoyed reading and see you next time,  also any requests? Comment down below x


Love Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?