12 March 2012

NOTD: Rainbow coloured Leopard Print Nails!

So yes I fancied like another round of colourful nails but this time with a snazzy leopard print design this is really easy to create because all you need are you nail colours and a piece of card for you to blop the nail polish onto and either a end of a make-up brush or some good old bobby pins to help you get the dots, I am sure if you want a detailed tutorial there are many on youtube!
If you want some more fancy designs I would defiantly  recommend "Cutepolish" as that is where I have got my ideas from, another nail design "in the pipe line" are some Hunger Games nails which are so cool so I will defiantly be doing those!


So here is the design!




Thought I'd do it big so you could see clearly! x

L-R MUA Shade (will update when I can find out what colour it is...sorry)  Purperly Pink , BeautyUK Baby Pink, MUA Shade 15 Bright Pink, Max Factor Diva Coral orange , MUA Shade 8 Red , W7 Crackle Nail Polish Earthquake Black, MUA Shade 9 Blue
Love Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?