11 May 2012

Blog Button Swap

So yes I know I did one of these posts but I deleted because I have changed  my Terms and Conditions (shakes head and sighs at sounding professional or on the TV ads!) So I have decided I have now 2 maybe 3 more slots where your button could be just email me if you are interested! Also if you wish to use my button to put on your blog just email me so I know. Also this system does work both ways a blog button place on my blog for a blog button place on yours. Sorry I had to do this post again just thought I would make it clear and I will carry on as usual with my normal posts! If you have any comments just email me or comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?