30 May 2012

May Favourites


Photobucket




MUA Nail Polish Shade 5 - I have only recently bought this but I have fallen in love with the colour and it is lasting longer than my other MUA shades which is kind of weird.

Miss Sporty Top Coat - This really does make your nail polish last longer but it isn't the best but it does dry quickly.

Elegant touch nail drying spray- I have only really used this to dry my top coat and I am not sure whether it does dry it in 60 seconds but I suppose I might do a review on it and then I can put it to the test (If that is something you might like to see then tell me in the comments!) 

Hand Lotion- This smells so good and I always get it out at school and everyone wants a bit and it is really moisturiser.

Pomegranate Body Scrub- This too smells good and has really improved the texture of my skin.

MUA Waterproof Mascara- I really like this mascara because it really lengths my lashes but I am unsure whether it is really waterproof but I will be putting that to the test!

Barry M Eye Liner Pencil- I have been using the lighter gold colour as a base for many eye shadows and it makes them last a bit longer and it doesn't drag!

2 comments:

  1. i have the mua nail polish, its such a lovely colour, but i do have to put 2-3 coats on to get a good colour (: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh do you snap ;) Yes it is a shame that you have to put alot of coats on to get a good colour! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?