7 May 2012

Nail Polish Tag!


On a rainy day like today, I thought I would do the "Nail Polish Tag" I just LOVE nail polish, so couldn't resist doing this tag! 


1. What's your favourite nail polish company?
To be fair I don't really have a favourite but I have only just bought the Leighton Denny nail polishes and I have fallen in love I only have 2 but I going to get some more, the consistency it great to be fair you really only need one coat and your good to go but out of habit I always put 2! The brushes are equally as good too!
L-R The Heiress, Paparazzi 



2. Glitter or No Glitter?
I love nails with or without glitter whether it be chunky or finely milled glitter some nail polishes suit it with and other without I like probally to use Glitter nail polish once in a while when I feel like a sprinkle of glitter! (See what I did there?!) Here I a few I own:


L-R Glitter that came with a set of fake nails, Primark Beauty Green Glitter,  Primark Beauty Blue Glitter , BHS Glitter  Polish, Primark Beauty Glitter Nail Polish, Primark Beauty Nail Polish (came in the crackle set) this more silver with glitter, Boots Glitter Babe Confetti Polish.


3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
I have to be honest I have never tried any of them I have been wanting to try some OPI :(


4.When do you change your nail polish?
It all depends on what time I have,at the weekend I normally do them and then maybe in the week if I have no homework (rarely!) I would do them so I would say about 1-2 times a week.


5. What's your favourite colour on your nails?
Oh another tricky one! I love any colour to be honest :)


6. Darks or Brights?
I love both! Sometimes when I am in dull mood I will go for some really bright colour to cheer me up, in Winter I kind of go for that whole dark colours in the Winter, and maybe in Summer I go for brights but it all depends on what floats my boat!


7. What are you wearing on your nails right now?
Well, I right now I have nothing on my nails but I am planning to paint them soon...I just had on one of my Lieghton Denny Nail Polishes with the "Newspaper Nails" design on them (Link to NOTD)

8. Matte nails - in or out?
I have not tried a Matte-nail polish/top coat before, but I suppose when you think about it I prefer glossy/shiney nails to matte (dull?) nails.


9. French Manicures?
I have never gone to a salon to have them done professionally but might go sometime...I think they do look very elegant and classy and simple! I did try it out but my nails never seem to grow they always split (if you suffer iwth this and have found a way out PLEASE tell me in the comments below)

10. Favourite Summer Colours?
I LOVE brights and glitter in the summer here are just a few I LOVE wearing!!!





Photobucket
L-R Collection 2000 Hot Looks Lemon Soda, Max Faxtor Diva Coral, Beauty UK ?- No Colour, MUA Shade (can't remember off the top of my head will update) ,MUA Shade 15, Leighton Denny Paparazzi, 
Leighton Denny The Heiress, Barry M Bright Purple,  Collection 2000 Hot Looks Blue Moon, Claires ? No Colour, MUA Shade 9, Sample came in a magazine. 



What's nail polishes do you LOVE to wear?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?