17 June 2012

My Week in Photos


Photobucket
Come Dine With Me Dessert, The Sun has come out, Healthy Lunch, Baked some sultana buns, Love my bright jeans and  ice cream sandals so did an OOTD, wrapping up father's day present, made some Milk & White Chocolate Strawberries for father's day, made a summery father's day lunch, freebies/samples came in the post of the fragrance "Womanity" (which smells so awsome!) and L'oreal Everpure Shampoo & Conditioner.

I know lots of people like these posts a little insight into my life, if you would like me to continue doing these posts then just let me know in the comments
What have you been doing this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?