2 June 2012

Review: Benefit BADgal lash mascara


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Hello! So I am sure you have heard from blog world that Glamour magazine have teamed up once again with benefit to bring you a "free" benefit product when buying there mag! I have not ever tired any of their make-up many you can guess from the very hefty price but I jumped at the chance! I always like a good mascara so why not get a benefit one to get the full size of this it is £16.50 for 8.5 g of product but the sample size we get in the mag is 4.0g which I think is pretty good value! 
Sorry for all the rambling now onto my thoughts!

To honest it does what my normal mascaras do and when I unscrewed the lid and pulled out the wand it is huge and there is this little blob at the end of the wand which always annoys me but can be sorted by scraping it off of the side. I wouldn't buy the full size of the product, I will use it but am not that impressed sorry benefit!

Are you thinking of buying the glamour magazine?
Which products will you get?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?