23 July 2012

Review: No7 Nail Polishes

 


 





The colour “Practically Perfect 150” is really nice and natural and would be great to use with a French manicure. The colour “Cheeky Chops 240” is a lovely coral shade. They lasts quite a long time 3-4 days. They have a really great colour range! They dry really quickly. I love the shape and size of the brush and the consistency is really lovely. They are really glossy and shiny even without a top coat. The only thing to moan about is the packaging although looking “professional” they are a bit too tall but that is only bad thing I have to say. The best time to purchase these are when you have the famous “No7 £5 off” voucher as they only then cost £2. But if I was in a treat me mood I probably would purchase them at the full price.





2 comments:

  1. Those colours look lovely, they make really nice summer colours! :) I also put your button on my blog, hope you don't mind :)

    http://littleducklingblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emma yes they do! Oh thank you of course I don't mind would you like me to put your button on mine? xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?