2 August 2012

July Favourites!



I have been using this body butter lots this month it smell SO yummy and is really moisturising and I will be so sad to finish it.


This facial wash is brill it has kept my spots at bay! It has also made my face feel more healthy looking and feeling really fresh.


This shower my oh my it smells SO citrusy! The smell does stay on your body for quite a while and I just love it and am coming to the end of that too! But you can't really really get the full scent until you put it on your body puff and start washing and it just "burst" of fruity-ness!


I have only recently just purchased this but have fallen in love with it. I prefer to apply this before I go to bed and in the morning they are really soft. This also smells yummy too!


This is so handy to have in your handbag and it is not chemically scented, it has the typical Soap & Glory scent which I love! It soaks in really quickly too!


Sorry that was a bit short :/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?