8 August 2012

My Essentials for Summer!


The first thing I need for summer is a great book, I love to sit in the shade/sun and read a good book there are many I have been reading. I did a post on my favourite reads for summer see post HERE
Another is tan I don't tan that easilerly so the best way is me to fake it! I use my Garnier summerbody in light sun-kissed, I think it just adds a little glow to your skin and it also smells nice too! 
Next a must in summer for me is to have soft skin and lips my favourite products to use are Apple chapstick (for lips) as it smells so yummy and also has SPF 15, (for my body) I love to use Soap & Glory flake away it is not harsh but still gets rid of the dead skin (eww). 
The best thing after a long hot day is to have a cold shower right? I love to use my iced strawberry dream shower gel from treaclemoon it smells just like strawberries and cream, I really like the packaging too! You have to smells nice in summer too, I love this body spray from natural collection in Passion fruit I did a review on them which you can find HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?