13 August 2012

Nails, nails & more nails


Nails!


Okay, I am currently having a little break from writing my History Essay (How far did the Second World War have an impact on the lives of women?) which has to 1500-2000 words and I am struggling to say the least (I have only writen 599 and have nothing else to write about) and I am getting a little tried of writing stuff that doesn't really make much sense and then deleting it. I must get this done otherwise I won't be able to have a day with my friends (tomorrow). So I thought I needed a little blogging time just to relax me...I also scheduled a my week in photos for yesterday and it didn't post which is annoying so I will try that again...

So onto the actually post I thought I would collab of all the nail design I love and would love to create. I am not the best at doing my nails but when I am in a creative mood and have seen some very cute, interesting and excting designs I jump for it and I love flitting my nails about (don't you get that sometimes?) and showing you are proud of them. 

So after that very small post I have to get back to work if any of you are currently studying GCSE History and have some advice that would be much appreciated :)

Hope you are all having a great day and see you soon xxx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?