6 August 2012

Wishlist #5

Photobucket



Topshop Nail Polishes L-R Helter Skelter, Awol £5
Since hearing about Topshop having their own make-up line I have always wanted to try one of their nail polishes. I don't really need anymore nail polish as it is but I don't have any other colours like this.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo On & On Bronze £4.99
I don't really own any cream eye shadow and this one looks really lovely and natural just up my street.

Aztec Top House of Frazer £10
I have been loving the aztec craze. I really need to get my hands on this top or one similar.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Lovesick £7.99 £5.99 (introductory price)
My friend Izzy recently purchased this and I think I want this too! She also did a review on it HERE. 

MUA Professional Undressed Palette £4
I didn't purchase the Heaven and Earth palette when it came out but I am glad I didn't. I prefer this it has more matte shades that will get a lot of use. Although I don't think I will be using the blue/blacks shades.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Eau De Parfum 30ml £17
I love everything about Taylor Swift her music, her fashion, her hair and also this perfume! I recently smelt this in debenhams and literally fell in love with the scent it is a fruity scent and at that price I have to buy it, it would be rude not to. The packaging is also SO lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?