29 October 2012

Someday Summary/Catch up

Hello! I am sorry that I haven't blogged in quite a while, things have just got a little on top of me and I haven't much spare time to blog. Probably due to the fact I didn't have much time, I haven't really had any ideas of what to blog about. I Thought I would do a little "Someday Summary" just to fill you in what I have been getting up to. I have wanted to do something like this for a while and here it is, I will probably continue with this every week.

My screen print, Me and Izzy at Morgan's 16th, Jenny and Georgia, Morgan and her cake, duck pancake, marshmallows, Mustache earrings, Righteous Butter, Glade candle in Winter Berries. 

Where I've Been- On the 20th of October, it was my friend Morgan's 16th birthday and we went out for a meal at a Chinese buffet restaurant. For the first time I tried duck pancakes with cucumber, spring onion and hoisin sauce, they tasted amazing! We also found some weird Chinese dishes like mini octopuses and my friend Jenny ate one yuck! We also took up the challenge of Chubby Bunny which didn't last very long, but was so much fun all the same!  In my village there was a craft fair/ family day where you could make things. I really wanted to do screen printing and made a crown with a heart in the center and I had so much fun. My mustache earrings also came in the post and I have been wearing them so much!

What have I been Watching- I have recently been getting in to watch Miranda I find her so funny and think she is such a good actress! 
Products Of The Week- For this one I probably have to say the Righteous Butter by S&G. I apply this on my hands, just before going to bed and I feel that in the morning my hands feel very nourished. Recently I was in Tesco and saw that they had on offer Glade candles and I smelt this one in "Winter Berries" and absolutely loved the smell of this! 
Next Week- I am hoping to go shopping with my Mum at the end of the week. I am Trying to get alot of revision done to prepare me for mock week starting 5th and proper exams. I am  hoping  to get the latest Glamour magazine which contains a Nails Inc Nail polish my eyes are on the gold glitter one. I missed out last year so will be racing down to the village shop to collect mine!




2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?