16 October 2012

Wishlist #6



Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer
I have wanted this for absolutely ages, but never got chance to buy it. I have heard so many great things about this and I too will have this in my collection.

Essie Nail Polish in To Buy or Not to Buy
First off, I love the name of this nail polish. It defiantly describes my state of mind when I don't no whether to get something, but I also do love the colour. I love light purples and I haven't really found the right one and this has a lovely shimmer in it to.

Lush "The Melting Snowman" Bath Melt
I am currently making a list of a few things (if you would like me to do a separate post on all the things I am thing of getting from Lush from their Christmas collection then please tell me in the comments), I would like to get from their Christmas stock (as it is limited addition and only comes once a year) this is one of them. My one point for getting this is the price. £1.95- great value and secondly Lush claim that this is also moisturising and I think it is SO cute.

Lush "Candy Mountain" Bubble Bar
Next on my list is this, when I saw it on the website I thought it looked really funky! They say that is smells of vanilla and candyfloss. It also creates lots of bubble and it is priced at £2.45.

Topshop Jumper
For some reason I really want a jumper. Probably because it Autumn is coming and I want to be cosy. But I just like them...I might not even buy this one from Topshop. 

Mustache Earrings
I did a post all about my obsession with mustaches and I will be getting these!

Have you tried any of the above products, what's your thoughts on them?
What have you got on wishlist?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?