4 December 2012

Christmas Gift Guide for Her

Gift Guider for her

Lush Gift Set (Christmas Candy)- This set includes some great lush products such as their new popcorn lip scrub, lush favourite snow fairy, candy mountain, rock star soap and butterball. 

Lush a million kisses Lip Tint- This is a lovely gift during winter as your lips get cracked and this can make sure they stay nourished. 

Soap & Glory Hand Wash and Cream- This a great idea for someone who loves to keep their hands in tip top condition. 

Cupcake Jewelry Holder- This is lovely idea for someone who needs a cute way to storage their earrings. 

Essie Nail Polish in Red- This is such a festive colour and great for someone who loves painting their nails!

Beige Snood- As it is getting into the colder months a snood is essential to keep you warm.

Yankee Candle in French Vanilla- Candles are great at christmas it just sets the mood and makes you feel all christmassy and is great to give as a gift. 

REN kit- I thought I would put this in as it is a great way for you to try out products my friend Izzy has tried this one but for Combination skin and she found it really helpful, she also found a product that she really loved. So a great gift.  

Eye Shadow Palette- This is great for someone who is just starting out on make-up it gives them alot of adventurous colours that they can test out different looks with. 

Red Slippers- Slippers are a super gift and they are so comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?