4 January 2013

Save & Spend Scheme

Saving & Spending Scheme



Hello! So I was going to do my late "December Favorites" but at the moment I can't find the adapter for my memory card. So I thought I would do this post today and hopefully that one tomorrow if I can find the adapter. 

These are all the things that I want to try out. What I am planning on doing is saving up for each one of these items each month or so. Then when I have enough go out and buy them. Most of the items above I have heard so many awesome things about and it would be rude not to try them out. 

BaByliss Curling Wand- My curling wand is rubbish it takes so long to heat up each section of hair. I thought that this one looked really good, if I wanted to do natural curls as the barrel of this is quite large. 

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation- I got a sample of this and 
I also did a review on this and loved it. I need a new foundation too. 

O.P.I Nail Envy- Hopefully this will improve my nails as they always keep splitting and I have heard wonderful comments about this product.

Just Bitten Balm Stain in Crush- I love the balm stains since getting one in Lovesick. I want to get more colours, next on my list is Crush and I might also get Honey. 

MAC Studio Finish Concealer- This has really great coverage and I really want this to cover blemishes and redness.

LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub- I think that paying £4.95 is kind of worth it as I am sure this will last you a while, that's if you can't stop yourself from eating it. This also contains lots of essential oils. 

Maybelline the Falsies Mascara- At the moment I am having a bit of an obsession with mascaras it is the only make-up item I go on with it on. 

Korres Mango Lip Butter- This is not top of my list, but seeing as I have heard so many super things about this product and the "Mango" scent intrigues me, I also love the colour of this it looks really cute and maybe would look nice in the spring. 

Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat- I have been looking for a great top coat for a while now although still loving my Double Duty top coat also by Sally Hansen this seems to have a little gloss and durability. 

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petty Pink- A couple of my friends have this and I think with lip balms you can't really go wrong (unless they don't do anything/or dry out your lips) It also takes you a really long time to use up. 

Liz Earle Skin Care Try-Me Kit- This looks super cool, after endless good reviews of the Cleanse and Polish, I thought that this looks like a sweet little kit of the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, two muslin cloths, Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Skin Repair Moisturiser and the Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask. I think that the little case is really handy too. This will give me a chance to try out some of their products which are also suited to my skin types. With the brilliant value of £23.25 at your local John Lewis. I suppose one item I am a little unsure about is the tonic...



Have you tried out any of these, what are your thoughts, please leave them below in the comments as I would appreciate it very much?

4 comments:

  1. LUSH's lip scrubs are amazing! (the little pot lasts about 8-12 months with daily use!) xx

    http://fearlessforfate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the maybeline Falsies mascara and am yet to try a Lush lip scrub!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's good to hear, you should I hear they are pretty great! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?