9 January 2013

The Lush Times

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been getting the Lush Time for a while now and thought I would share it with you. I don't think many people know about especially since most people may pick it up in store, but now you can get it sent directly to your door. I love getting the Lush Times it is almost like a newspaper but for a younger audience (although many adults might read it too). The Lush Times informs you on what they currently have in store. So the most recent one I have, shows me the Easter stock they have in which is cool to see. Also new products might have been recently launched. Their are really cool tips on how to use the products properly and get the most out of them, which is helpful to know. So after hearing all those good comments about a free newspaper, want to know how you get it? *Yes, please*. Scroll down on to the bottom of the Lush website (homepage) and you will see lots of words at the bottom "Register for Lush times" will be many of the words click on that, fill in your details and you should be receiving one soon!

ghghghhh


















Do you already get the Lush Times?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?