27 February 2013

February Empties


 photo IMG_2967_zps5f9253b4.jpg

 photo IMG_2968_zps89bbbd64.jpg

Tea Tree Face Wipes
Just some standard face wipes, I usually have the fragrance free ones but on one trip to Wilkos, which I didn't attend my Dad/Mum got these instead. They smelt a little bit on the weird side, not a scent that I would be able to to pin point though.
Repurchase? No

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
Yes, I know you are all probably wondering why I have the old packaged version of the snow fairy. I was planning on metering it out through 2012 and hoping to pick one up before the stock all went at the begnning of this year. But they were all gone by the time I went. This is a lovely sweet shower gel and is one of my faves from lush.
Repurchase? Yes, when  they are back in stock

Lime Shower Creme
I absolutely loved this, it was super fruity and tangy. It really freshened up my shower and was also quite moisturising. 
Repurchase? A definite yes! 

St Ives Face Scrub (Invigorating)
This is a lovely face scrub, it makes your skin feel about better and smells lovely. 
Repurchase? Yep! 

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle 
Perhaps one of the late ones on the bandwagon. I can see why people love it so much. It makes your hair feel and smell amazing. 
Repurchase? Yes.

Nivea Hydration Primer
I have wanted to try this for a while now. It applies really nicely and doesn't take too long to sink in. It kept my make-up on quite well. 
Repurchase? I would be more than happy to!

Dermatologica daily resurfacer
It is a dinky little mitt which you pop on your finger and rub on your face in circle motions. It was a really nice product to use but not something I would rush out and buy.
Repurchase? Nope. 

Alberto Balsam Mandarin Shampoo and Conditioner 
(not photographed but something I did use up)
I have mentioned this many times before on my blog, I love alberto balsam hair range. This is by far my favorite it is so fruity and leaves your hair smelling amazing and feeling squeaky clean!
Repurchase? Of course!

What have you used up this month?

2 comments:

  1. After reading your posts and how you love using showergels I actually went out and bought some for myself, great post! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?