7 March 2013

nspa Bath/Shower Gel & Body Lotion

 photo IMG_2971_zpsb53a386b.jpg
 photo IMG_2980_zps80b672d6.jpg
 photo IMG_2983_zpsa5efb6da.jpg
I popped into Asda the other day, I couldn't stop and get something from the 'nspa' range. There was an offer on: '2 for £4 or £3.50 each', I couldn't not pick up two. I got the shower/bath gel in Mango and a grapefruit body lotion. Both smell absolutely amazingly fruity! The grapefruit body lotion is very moisturising and sinks in pretty quick. The shower gel is lovely, foams up nicely too. I really love the packaging of 'nspa/ products. Kind of reminds me of 'Nib + Fab'. 

Have you bought anything from nspa, if so what? 
Love Emily

1 comment:

  1. mango shower gel sounds lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?