1 April 2013

March Empties

 photo IMG_3185_zpsadfeca33.jpg
 photo IMG_3184_zpsd7c70eed.jpg
 photo IMG_3186_zpsdec64c04.jpg
Wilko pink body spray
This was a very nice and sweet smelling spray.
Repurchase? Yes!

Charlie Spirit Body Spray
A lovely scent again quite fruity.
Repurchase? Sure

Elegant Touch Nail Spray
Quite a handy little product but not super amazing
Repurchase? Not really, perhaps if it is offer.

Wilko Lemon Shower Gel
A fresh and zingy shower gel, great for those early mornings.
Repurchase? Yes

Wilko Fragrance free wipes
Just bog standard wipes, I have talked about a few times now. Gets rid of all my make-up.
Repurchase? Already have.

Lacura Travel Hand Wipes
Smelled nice, did the job but I always find with wipes is they leave a sticky residue.
Repurchase? Maybe.

Melvita Rose Moisturiser Sachet
Not a big fan  of rose scent products, it was nice. It sunk in pretty quickly, a left my skin feeling hydrated.
Repurchase? Nice but not amazing, as well I would be able to stand the smell!

Natural Collection Foundation
Nice light to medium coverage, long levity not so much but what can you expect for £1.99?
Repurchase? Not yet, as I want to try out some new foundations.

What have you used up this month?
(This is a schedualed post as I am on holiday, so I will not be able to answer any questions in the comments. I will be returning on the 6th April)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?