11 July 2013

Le Volume De Chanel

Now, this came in a plain packaged envelop, one day when I was revising. I wondered what could be in this black box. When I saw the word "Chanel" I got very very giddy with excitement. I was even more interested to see a mascara. Don't get me wrong I would have still been as happy to get a lip gloss but I probably wouldn't use it that much. So on to the review...


 photo P1110795_zpsf1258dc1.jpg
 photo P1110796_zps17173732.jpg
 photo P1110797_zps40255806.jpg
 photo P1110798_zps50ece8b9.jpg
 photo P1110799_zps15311de8.jpg
 photo P1110798_zps50ece8b9.jpg 
When I saw the brush, I was intrigued. Many bloggers/youtubers have their favorite kind of wands. I am still get to decided mine. I like the shape of this, it means that you can really grab the little tiny lashes. It definitely gives you lashes a lot of volume, without giving your super clumpy lashes. Well I suppose that is what they were aiming for.
So a good mascara overall, it was nice to have a little try of this mascara but I don't think I will be rushing out to buy it as soon as it dries up. Especially at £24.00 a pop! Goodness.
Do you ever get unexpected parcels in your post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?