29 August 2013

NOTD: Pure Pearlfection

 photo P1120629_zps5b089012.jpg
 photo P1120630_zpsbb84d902.jpg
 photo P1120634_zps2c7998e4.jpg
 photo P1120635_zps5722a0c1.jpg

I have never had a 'luxe effects' nail polish by Essie before, so was intrigued to try this, when I un-wrapped it (it was another gift from my Birthday)! 

This is a lovely glittery/sparkly nail polish. I don't know what the difference is between normal essie polishes and the 'luxe' ones. But I do like it very much! It is a really nice simple yet effective polish to wear. 

I know that I will get quite a lot of use out of this. I will probably wear it on days when I don't feel like anything to bright and just want to add a little sparkle to my nails. 

The only downside to this is "Yes" it is a glitter polish so it may be a pain to take of, but it is alright when I use my Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?