6 September 2013

Collection Lasting Gel Colour: Coral Reef

 photo P1120811_zps42e34ad5.jpg
 photo P1120818_zps92ed78e9.jpg
Collection Lasting Gel Colour: Coral Reef

When I went to buy my friend Kaitlin's birthday present, I knew I wanted to buy her a nail polish but I was neither to sure from what brand or what shade to pick up...I picked up the shade Coral Reef from Collection's new Gel Polish launch. 

After buying it for her, I kinda wanted one for myself. But the other week I got an envelop through my door and there and behold was this polish. Every now and then Collection do giveaways on there new launches and I guess that is where it came from. 

I really do love the colour but the name kind of contradicts it. It isn't really a coral colour as it is very red. I mean it could pull off for being a reddy coral. The colour kind of reminds me like strawberries, which still need a couple of days to ripen. But none the less I love it. 

It applies like a dream. It has a very wide brush which means it can do the nail in one sweep, although doesn't have a rounded end brush I still like it. It is very gel nail like, and takes 2-3 coats to get it to an opaque colour. 

This dry sooo fast. When I paint my nails I do it whilst typing, mostly writing future posts. So time can go quite quickly. But this really did dry in minutes.

I have to say I was very impressed with this and really want to try some more shades, I have my eyes on Watermelon & Think Pink next!

Have you tired these? 

4 comments:

  1. Love this shade! Such a gorgeous, summery colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous colour and so shiny. I haven't tried their gel finish polish but then again, I'm trying to be good with polishes.. says the woman who just bought 10 new ones (two were free, totes doesnt count!) I'm approaching 300 quite rapidly.. *gulp*

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You defo should, haha so am I! Oh goodness, bet you have a lot of choice when it comes to painting your nails :)xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?