1 September 2013

Graze 'goody' box

 photo P1120187_zpscd43a864.jpg 

 photo P1120186_zpseffd79ce.jpg 

 photo P1120183_zpsabb37123.jpg

 photo P1120185_zps25670391-1.jpg


This is aimed at children as you can see (unfortunately my name is neither Bob..sad times). Graze gave me a voucher code to get their first 'goody box' free as it had recently been launched. I really love the concept of these and think they would be ideal for children young or old. 

Golden Flapjack
This was lovely and crumbly but not so that it literally fell apart! It was nice and sweet and definitely kept me going till lunch time. 

Ketchup Soldiers
I really loved the pizza type sticks, they just had enough herb flavouring. It was also lovely to dip them into a tomato ketchup sauce. 

Salsa Face
I love tortilla chips anyway, so this was really delicious and they weren't too salty either. Again it was lovely to dip it into the 'tomato salsa fresca'. 

Jam Dunk
I myself didn't eat this but my Dad said “It was rather tasty”!

 

2 comments:

  1. So cute, I've been saying for ages that I need to try a Graze box!
    Laura DemandBeauty <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they are! You should great value for money and a chance to try new things! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?