13 September 2013

Rampageous Red

 photo P1120894_zpsf588efbd.jpg
 photo P1120895_zps8f3117fa.jpg


Rimmel Moisture Renew in Rose Passion - £6.29

This is the only red I have ever owned! I sort of got it free in a magazine but you had to pay postage and it also came along with another lipstick and a powder. Which was quite a good deal. It looks a little more orange/coral in the above photo but believe me this is totally red! 

The feel of these is very moisturising which is good as that is what they claim, but it is also very slippy. So means that it could transfer to the lower part of your face or smug out of line. But I suppose that could be fixed by something like lipcote

The pigmentation of this very very good! You don't need really very much to cover the whole lip. 

Overall I really like this shade & I might venture out and try some more shade in this range! 
Also if you are interested they do sell these on Fragrance Direct for a fraction of the price (99p)

What do think about these, what are favourite shades?


3 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful shade! Chloe x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is lovely, and looks good on you!

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?