11 October 2013

Daisy Nails

L-R Essie Avenue Maintain, Collection Hot Looks Lemon Soda, Sally Hansen French White Tip, Seche Vite 'Fast Dry' Top Coat & Dotting Tools

So, it may not be the time for floral nail art, but I created these the other day and thought they were to cute for you to miss. I really was so pleased at how these turned out. 

Some part of me was dreading that they would come out looking like fried eggs (please tell me they don't). But since being at Sixth Form (which by the way is going great, alot of homework but not too bad), I have been getting quite a few comments on my nails. One saying that they thought they were nail wraps. 

These were really easy to do as well. You only needed 5 dots of white in a 'flower ring' type shape, dot on some yellow (I used two different size dotting tools as I thought that would be most appropriate. 

And there you have it, slap on some Seche Vite and you are good to go. I really like the finish that it gives, very shiny but it might just be me and my active hands, but the nail polish still chips as fast. But I will still continue to use it to see how it goes and it great for nail art as there is not too much drying time as Seche Vite does it all for you. 

I think next time I might try small daisies and more of them, with maybe a mint green or baby pink background?


1 comment:

  1. So cute, wish I had the talent to do my nails that good.
    -xo, Milene from stylingjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?