7 November 2013

Instyle Magazine Freebies!

In this months instyle they are doing REN skincare freebies. This includes a day cream, eye gel and a cleansing milk. I can't wait to try these all as I have wanted to try something from REN seen as it is quite a hyped up brand among beauty youtubers, blogger and a few of my friends. I am sure you all have seen it among the the shelves of you local news agents, Tesco, any other supermarkets do apply. 

I think it is great value for money as it is on special offer for £2 plus you get 2 perfume samples and something to read on your way to school/work. I have been reading a lot of magazines lately on my daily trip to college on my bus. 

Normally I cannot read on any sort of transport, as it makes me feel slightly queasy! But magazines are great as there are only short articles and many pictures to look at. I definitely suggest you going down to a shop near you to buy one! 

I think this month I will be picking up Cosmopolitan as it has a free Orly Polish in it! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm not a magazine reader (except for Sport) but I'm so tempted to buy it just for these. REN is a great make and I'm so surprised they are actually doing this. And they look like decent sized freebies, too! Not like those tiny satchels you get where it's only 10% full. I am so tempted. Damn you.

    Hurricane Venus

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love getting magazines that have freebies in. they're a bonus! xx

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?