29 May 2014

Say "Yes" to Carrots!

 photo P1120857_zps31b17b19.jpg
 photo P1120858_zps097e2b45.jpg
 photo P1120859_zps017ec756.jpg






































































I bought this a while ago, off of Fragrance Direct (which by the way I can't find any longer on their website, but it was a steal at £1.99). 

For a while I had gone off the idea and concept of exfoliating products, just because sometimes they can be such a drag to remove and the beads get everywhere and you never seem to get them all off and end up finding the beads still stuck to your face. Definetly not a good look! I now mostly use these products within the shower as it is so much easier. It is more liquidy than solid and scrubby, which is what I prefer as it is much easier to handle.

I find that this really does a good job of removing any dry patches and just smoothing my skin in general. It smells alright, if you are worried that it smells of carrots, there is no need. A great product overall! 


What have you tried from 'Yes to Carrots'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. It always makes my day.
I am not trying to be grumpy or rude, but please can you not put anything like "if you follow my blog, I will follow yours...or please check out my blog"
I do always try to have a look at your blog, if I like it yes I will follow it and maybe leave a comment. But otherwise I will not. Thank you!

I will always, write a reply within 24hrs. If it is a question or more in depth then you can either comment or if it is more in depth then you can always drop me an email (naturalbeauty532@gmail.com) xx

What posts would you like to see more often or your favourite type of post?